2286 Cedar Lane, Arnold CA - Service time: Sundays, 10:00AM
- September - Name Tag Sunday - all month long.
- October - Biking for the Congo Challenge. Peddle, paddle, run, walk, or hike 31 miles...
or sponsor one of the athletes to earn money for the medical situation in the Congo.
- Oct. 14 - This Marriage Thing (Sat. - 5:30 - 8pm) - $25/couple - Includes: Plated/served dinner, fellowship, and message) Register
- Oct. 28 - Trunk or Treat - Here at Chapel.
- Oct. 29 - Membership class right after service. Register
- Nov. 5 - Fall / Harvest Potluck following service (Watch this space for sign-ups)
- Searchers Adult Sunday School: 8:30 a.m., House #1
- Starting 9/17 - every week - Jr. and Sr, High School Youth Group, 3PM to 4PM in House 1.
- Youth Fundraiser: Bring your cans and bottles to the Chapel Youth to recycle.
- We're looking for volunteers for people to host Fellowship time after service to coordinate coffee and treats.
- See Susan Dietrich or Ann Brocchini.
- The Women's Ministry meets the last Saturday each Monday at Noon in the foyer.
Bring a dish and friend to share. (Contact Cecile Kaiser with any questions.)
- You are invited to join Pastor Jon and others as we pray weekly for our church and the needs of our community.
3pm Wednesday's at the picnic tables near the pond (or in the Office conference room).
- Have a heart for the church or our missionaries? Join the Missionary Team.
- Do-wooders need volunteers! Just show up Monday's & Wednesdays, 8-11am .
For firewood, stop by the Office to fill out an application (Tues-Thurs, 9:30 - 3pm)
Here's a great video describing the program: Out and About with Tim & Lisa Muetterties