2286 Cedar Lane, Arnold CA - Service time: Sundays, 10:00AM
- Dec. 1 - 24 - Join us in a Reverse Advent Calendar as we help to restock our own Food Closet!
- Dec. 1 - 31 - As we prepare ourselves for Christmas, You are invited to join us in a time of reading scripture together.
- We will start our 31-day Reading Plan on December 1st.
- Dec. 14 - 5:30pm - Women's Sock Exchange - Bring a sock stuffed with goodies and a finger food. For more info click HERE.
- Dec. 17 - Youth Bake Sale - after service
- Dec. 24 - 6PM - Christmas Eve Service (Note: There will be no 10AM service)
- Searchers Adult Sunday School: 8:30 a.m., House #1 - On Winter break until April 7th.
- Every Sunday - Jr. and Sr, High School Youth Group, 3PM to 4PM in House 1.
- Youth Fundraiser: Bring your cans and bottles to the Chapel Youth to recycle.
- We're looking for volunteers for people to host Fellowship time after service to coordinate coffee and treats.
- To sign up click HERE
- Questions? See Ann Brocchini or Susan Dietrich.
- The Women's Ministry meets the last Saturday each Monday at Noon in the foyer.
Bring a dish and friend to share. (Contact Cecile Kaiser with any questions.)
- You are invited to join Pastor Jon and others as we pray weekly for our church and the needs of our community.
3pm Wednesday's at the picnic tables near the pond (or in the Office conference room).
- Have a heart for the church or our missionaries? Join the Missionary Team.
- Do-wooders need volunteers! Just show up Monday's & Wednesdays, 8-11am .
For firewood, stop by the Office to fill out an application (Tues-Thurs, 9:30 - 3pm)
Here's a great video describing the program: Out and About with Tim & Lisa Muetterties