2286 Cedar Lane, Arnold, CA - Service time: Sundays, 10:00AM
- We're holding Worship indoors with one service time of 10AM with LiveStream available.
- The COVID-19 tier system has been discontinued and we may operate at 100% capacity.
- As per State guidelines, the unvaccinated are still required to wear masks in most indoor settings.
- New temporary Office Hours: Tuesday - Wednesday only, 9:30 to 3:00pm
- October - Clothes drive for Hazel Fisher kids. Drop off donations on Sundays or in the Office.
- Oct. 30 (4 to 6:30PM) - Trunk or Treat at Chapel
- Register you car with the Office.
- Drop off your candy donations with the Office.
- Oct. 31 & Nov. 7 (11:30 - 1PM) - Membership Class (Register with the Office)
- Nov. 11 (6 to 8pm) - The next This Marriage Thing Registration
- Dec. 10 (6PM) - "Oh Holy Night - Hymn Sing" - Join us in singing many beloved Christmas hymns.
- Seat-back Connection Cards are now available online as:
Connection Card Prayer Request Confidential Prayer Request
- We're looking for volunteers for people to host Fellowship time after service to coordinate coffee and treats.
- See Susan for the sign-ups.
- We're updating our Directory. Send in a fresh photo of yourselves to the Office.
★ Our directory is now available as an app. See our Directory page for details.
- Printed copies are available in the Office upon request.
- This week's sermon video is available HERE. (Usually by Monday.)
- Don't forget to tithe. Chapel still has to meet it's monthly obligations.
Chapel in the Pines
PO Box 9 / Arnold, CA 95223
- The Women's Ministry meets the last Saturday each month at noon. Bring a dish and friend to share.
(Contact Cecile with any questions.)
- You are invited to join Pastor Jon and others as we pray weekly for our church and the needs of our community; 3pm Wednesday's at the picnic tables near the pond (or Office Conference room).
- Do-Wooders need volunteers. Just show up Mondays & Wednesdays, 8:00 - 11:00.
☞ For wood, stop by the Office (Tues-Fri, 9:30AM - 3:00PM) for an application.
- Moms in Prayer - impacts children and schools worldwide for Christ by gathering mothers to pray.
- Calaveras Pregnancy Center - helping women & families in Calaveras county facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Go shopping to help Chapel! (Tell me more)
Contact the office (209- 795-1064) if you have any questions about upcoming events.
office @ chapelinthepines . org
Chapel Office hours: Tuesday - Friday, 9:30 to 3:00