Aside from the weekly worship services, it is important to get involved with a local small group. Why? "Big Church" is great, but Life Groups are where the action is. Life Groups bring people together from all walks of life to learn how to please God and take care of one another.
Don't have a Life Group? Sign up HERE.
Note: Life Groups will be on break for the Holidays
- Farley @ Home
- 1st & 3rd Monday, 6:30-8:30, Arnold
- Loring @ Chapel
- (OPEN) Principles of Marriage, 1st & 3rd Mondays, 7:00-8:30 at Chapel
- (OPEN) Sermon-based, 2nd & 4th Mondays, 7:00-8:30 at Chapel
- Stoner & Varty @ Chapel
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 7:00-8:30
- Wagner @ Various homes
- 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 6:30-9:00, Arnold & Douglas Flat
- Cornman & Tatham @ Home
- Bible-based, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 6:30-8:30, Arnold