Aside from the weekly worship services, it is important to get involved with a local small group. Why? "Big Church" is great, but Life Groups are where the action is. Life Groups bring people together from all walks of life to learn how to please God and take care of one another.
Note: The Fall quarter has been completed and Life Groups are currently on Holiday break. Look for the Winter quarter to start the 2nd week of January.
- George & Georgia Farley (795-1064)
- 1st & 3rd Monday, 6:30-8:30, Arnold
- Brett & Jimalene Loring (795-2258)
- Weekly - Mondays, 7:00-8:30, at Chapel
- Denver & Suzanna Stoner (795-7242)
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 7:00-8:30, at Chapel
- Jim & Deanna Wagner (728-2086)
- 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 6:30-9:00, Arnold & Douglas Flat
- Dave & Linda Cornman (795-7671)
- 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 6:30-8:30, Arnold
- Miles & Kay Gibbons (890-7729)
- 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 6:30-8:00, at Chapel
- Mike & Marilyn Williams
- Every other week, 6:30-8:30, Arnold